F.E.A.R. 2 Art

I started on F.E.A.R. 2 just after it had finished pre-production and was on the project until the last DLC was almost finished. During that time I made hundreds of assorted props ranging from signs to some big ticket items, such as the Alma tree and swing. I also made hundreds of assorted tiling material sets. I worked on every level of the game, some more than others.

A shot of some of the smaller props I made. I had a lot of fun with the names on the sign.
A shot of the window washer I did.
I did the bed in the penthouse as well as all the wood work, doors, and the table lights.
I loved working on this level. I did almost all of the props and materials as well as the destruction states.
Same level, showing one of the projector lights I made.
Another shot of the level showing some of the smaller details.
For this level I did a lot of destruction including the entry hole, the mangled catwalk, and the destruction it points to.
This is part of that same level showing some more destruction.
This is one of the many destroyed areas in F.E.A.R. 2 that I made.
The Alma tree as seen at the end of F.E.A.R. 2. Also in the background are some pine trees I did.
This is one of the DLC maps that I worked on. I was the primary artist on this level.
I made everything in this shot other than the spinners, ball return shell, and the stuff outside the cabinet.
This is a shot from above of that map. The play surface was made at the end to reflect any changes needed by design.
Various crates/crate like objects from F.E.A.R. 2.